Wide Martingale Dog Collar
This martingale collar is available in multiple designs to fit your stylish puts personality, no more boring collars. Martingale dog collars are the perfect dog collar for dogs that slip out of regular dog collars, for example sight hounds that have smaller heads than necks. Martingale dog collars will keep your dog safe on leash and help prevent them from slipping the collar off and running into traffic or after that squirrel that has been teasing them for weeks.
- 10% goes to animal rescue groups recommended by our customers
- Free Shipping to your door
- Great Training Collar
- Preferred for dogs that slip their collar
- Preferred by Dog Trainers
- Prevents Dog From Slipping Collar
- 3.8 CM fits neck size 35cm ~ 50cm
- 2.5 CM fits neck size 26cm ~ 38cm
How to Fit a Martingale Collar (for all breeds)
To measure your dog for a Martingale Collar, use a soft tape measure and measure three points
1) Around the widest part of the head
2) Around the neck (where the collar will sit).
Choose the size collar that will fit all points. For example, if your dog has a 16" neck and an 18" head select a size large collar (adjustable from 16-20"). As this is a slip-on collar, you should allow at least 2 inches larger than the widest head measurement to slide the collar on and off comfortably.