For dogs that love to join their human's rafting, kayaking, boating, surfing, and paddleboarding, the Float Coat is the ultimate in canine flotation. Designed for dogs of all shapes and sizes, it's a premium, fully-featured life jacket that includes thoughtful details like a strong handle optimally positioned to lift dogs out of the water, a leash clip-in point under the handle, and reflective trim to boost visibility in low-light conditions.
What's New for 2021: A sleek, tailored silhouette and soft, flexible, PVC-free Gaia® Foam come together to provide both excellent flotation and a plush, comfortable fit that moves with dogs as they swim and run.
EASY LIFT & ASSIST
A strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water.
- Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
- Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
- Strategically placed foam panels support a natural swimming position
- PVC-free Gaia™ foam for a soft, comfortable fit
- Easy-to-clip, sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 800 denier ballistic polyester
- Foam: Gaia foam and CLPE foam
- Webbing: Polypropylene "nylike" webbing
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Other hardware: Plastic D-ring and Duraflex duckbill tension lock
- Reflective: Reflective screenprint
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean