ORIJEN® Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté Recipe nourishes as nature intended with rich inclusions of poultry and fish that will help your puppy grow up strong and thrive. Packed with 95%* premium animal ingredients, the first five ingredients in ORIJEN Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté are fresh or raw animal ingredients including chicken and turkey. This includes succulent WholePrey ingredients like organs and bone to add a source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Feed your puppy ORIJEN Puppy Poultry & Fish Pâté alone to add moisture and nourishment to their diet, or add it on top of ORIJEN Puppy or Puppy Large kibble for a nutritious, indulgent treat at mealtime.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Helps support a strong gastrointestinal environment.
- Feed alone or incorporate into ORIJEN Puppy or Puppy Large kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- High in moisture to keep your puppy hydrated.
- This diet is a high-quality pâté of poultry and fish.
Chicken, chicken liver, chicken heart, mackerel, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, broccoli, dried egg product, carrots, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, pumpkin, organic guar gum, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), agar-agar, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, inulin, turmeric, sodium carbonate, calcium carbonate
(ME calculated): 1255 kcal/kg, 455 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
- Crude protein (min.)11%
- Crude fat (min.)6.5%
- Crude fiber (max.)1.5%
- Moisture (max.)78%