ORIJEN® Original Stew nourishes as nature intended in an original diet featuring rich inclusions of chicken and turkey shreds and chunks to help your dog thrive. Packed with 95%* premium animal ingredients, the first five ingredients in ORIJEN Original Stew are fresh or raw animal ingredients including chicken and turkey. This includes succulent WholePrey ingredients like organs and bone to add a source of essential vitamins, nutrients and amino acids. Feed your dog ORIJEN Premium Wet Dog Food alone to add moisture and nourishment to their diet, or add it on top of their favorite ORIJEN kibble for a nutritious, indulgent treat at mealtime.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry ingredients. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Helps support a strong gastrointestinal environment.
- Feed alone or incorporate into your dog’s ORIJEN kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated.
- This diet features high-quality shreds and chunks of poultry.
Chicken, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, chicken liver, turkey, dried egg whites, dried egg product, chicken heart, herring, turkey liver, carrots, mackerel, natural flavour, salt, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), organic guar gum, turkey heart, broccoli, pumpkin, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), inulin, turmeric.
(ME calculated): 977 kcal/kg, 355 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
- Crude protein (min.)11%
- Crude fat (min.)4%
- Crude fiber (max.)1.5%
- Moisture (max.)82%