As a holistic veterinary family-owned company, we know your concerns for your animal and share your health goals of increased longevity and providing the best quality of life possible.
Dr. Bob's Wisdom™ Dog Food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for ALL Life Stages, and all sizes.
Dr. Bob's Wisdom™ Earth Animal Catfish Wisdom Dog Food utilizes gentle, air-drying methods for our fresh, real food ingredients. Our patented wind technology and gentle processing preserve vital nutrients, without high temperatures or pressure, which can reduce the nutritional benefits of the ingredients. This air-dried process safely protects against the growth of harmful bacteria, so you can be assured your dog is eating the safest, most delicious, and nutritious real food available.
Gently air-dried 3-part formula = 100% pure, complete ready-to-eat dog food.
The Wisdom™ Difference
Higher Digestibility - Digestibility is a measure of the percentage of the food that is absorbed into the body. The higher the digestibility, the higher quality the food. In private home tests, Wisdom™ Dog Food was proven to be 97% digestible, which means better absorption of all the nutrients and a stronger, more resilient, healthier dog!
High Nutrient Density - Wisdom™ Dog Food has more calories per cup, which means you can feed less to your dog while getting the proper nutrition needed for optimal health and wellness.
Ingredients & Benefits
It’s what’s inside that matters.
That’s why we’re committed to 100% transparency about our ingredients, where they are from, and how they are prepared. The ingredients are thoughtfully sourced from trusted partners and blended at our own SQF-certified manufacturing plant, Riverstone, located in the farmlands of Maryland, so we can oversee the integrity of our supply chain and production process.
Catfish, Eggs, Organic Sunflower Meal, Navy Bean Flour, Sweet Potato, Oats, Flax Seed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Honey, Beets, Carrots, Monocalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate, Inulin, Natural Flavors, Broccoli, Sea Salt, Apples, L-Threonine, Lecithin, Blueberries, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Marine Microalgae, Iron Proteinate, DL-Methionine, Magnesium Proteinate, Vitamin E supplement, Biotin, Organic Sprouted Flax Seed, Organic Sprouted Oats, Organic Sprouted Quinoa, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seed, Copper Amino Acid complex, Manganese Proteinate, Organic Tomato, Organic Shitake Mushroom, Organic Orange, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Spinach, Organic Cherry, Organic Strawberry, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Pantothenate, Rosemary Extract, Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min.): 28%
- Crude Fat (min.): 18%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3%
- Moisture (max.): 18%
- Vitamin E (min.): 100 IU/kg Taurine* (min.): 0.1% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 1.5%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Due to the high nutrient density, you can feed fewer cups per day.
Daily Feeding Amount:
- 2-15 lbs: 1/4 - 3/4 cup
- 16-25 lbs: 3/4 - 1 1/4 cups
- 26-40 lbs: 1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups
- 41-60 lbs: 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 cups
- 61-80 lbs: 2 1/4 - 2 3/4 cups
- 81-100 lbs: 2 3/4 - 3 cups
- 100+ lbs: Feed 3 cups + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs.
- Directions for gestation and lactation: For pregnant or nursing dogs, we recommend free choice feeding.
- Directions for puppies: For puppies up to six months of age, we recommend feeding 2-3 times the adult amount for the same weight. For puppies from six months to one year, we recommend feeding 1 ½ -2 times the adult amounts for the same weight.
- Feeding amounts may vary according to breed, age, and lifestyle. If you have any questions about the correct amount to feed, please check with your veterinarian.