Braided Rope Check Dog Collar
A Check Dog Collar is half metal choke and half martingale collar. Great for sight hounds or any dog that regularly slips out of their collar. The metal choke ads durability and long life. The braided rope provides comfort to your fur friends neck. Great for training and maintaining control without causing discomfort for your dog.
- 10% goes to animal rescue groups recommended by our customers
- Free Shipping to your door
- Easy to use
- Prevents dog from slipping out of collar on walks
- Soft on your dogs neck, unlike other choke collars
- Preferred for dogs that easily slip collars on walks
- Long Lasting and durable
- How to Fit a Martingale Collar (for all breeds)
To measure your dog for a Martingale Collar, use a soft tape measure and measure three points . Around the neck (where the collar will sit).
Choose the size collar that will fit all points. For example, if your dog has a 16" neck and an 18" head select a size large collar (adjustable from 16-20"). As this is a slip-on collar, you should allow at least 2 inches larger than the widest head measurement to slide the collar on and off comfortably.