Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- The first two ingredients are fresh or raw beef and pork. Both are nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Rich in fiber and highly nutritious, our additions of wholesome grains, butternut squash and pumpkin help support optimum gut health.
- Our proprietary heart-healthy vitamin pack supports the proper function of nervous and circulatory systems to help support peak functionality.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are added in our kitchen.
- No legume, gluten or potato ingredients.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned beef, deboned pork, beef meal, oatmeal, whole sorghum, whole millet, pork meal, oats, beef fat, deboned lamb, pollock oil, ground miscanthus grass, natural pork flavor, beef cartilage, beef liver, pork liver, pork kidney, beef tripe, beef kidney, whole butternut squash, whole pumpkin, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, taurine, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried pork liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3370 kcal/kg (371 kcal per standard 8 oz cup), with 27% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 43% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.)27%
- Fat content (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)30%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Taurine* (min.)0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.0%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.5%
- Glucosamine* (min.)300 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)