ACANA®recipes are thoughtfully crafted recipes from start to finish. ACANA Freshwater Fish recipe is balanced with 60%* quality animal ingredients like rainbow trout, catfish, and perch, and 40%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals. Artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers, and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- The first two ingredients are raw rainbow trout and catfish; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried cod liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Rainbow trout, catfish, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, catfish oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole perch, whitefish meal, fish oil, mackerel meal, lentil fiber, natural fish flavor, pea starch, salt, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, folic acid, freeze dried cod liver, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3475 kcal/kg (396 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 29% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA Freshwater Fish Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)29%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Ash (max.)7%
- Dietary Starch (max.)23%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.2%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Glucosamine* (min.)300mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)